8 William Murray Drive
+61 7 4946 7344
|Sunday|| 07:00am — 02:00pm |
|Monday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
Reviews of Whitsunday Provisioning Pty Ltd
- alanbyrnes Added November 06, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent service thank you. The logistics worked exactly as you said and the food was great. Highly recommended.
- Luisa Fearnside Added November 05, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★If you're considering a sailing holiday in the Whitsundays, get WhitProv to provide the food for you.
The crew at WhitProv are great to work with, they know what foods work on sailing trips and they will do their best to make sure everything is how you like it.
I worked with the team on a very complicated order this year and I was blown away by how everything just worked - the food arrived before the expected delivery time, all in labeled boxes, and delivered to the wharf next to our sailing boats.
I'm looking forward to working with Whitsunday Provisioning again soon.
- Nicky Talbot Added October 20, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We recently returned to snowy England and temperatures of 3 degrees after a marvellous week on the Whitsunday Islands. Thank you so much for making the food and drink provisioning so easy. The selection of local produce, fruit, vegetables, meat and fish was fantastic. We could not believe the attention to detail with some of the items - flour, dressings, cream, juice and pasta. After taking a look in the boxes I quickly took the role of "chalet girl", explored the BBQ cooker and turned ingredients into magical meals for the family.
If only we lived a bit closer we would be chartering a yacht every year and using your facilities to enable us to enjoy every aspect of the holiday - thank you.
- Brenda Tate Added October 06, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We had a lovely holiday sailing the Whitsund islands a few weeks ago. My son made the arrangements and with the advice from Whitsunday Escape an order was placed with Whitsunday Provisioning we thank you for a wonderfull range of foods. I was surprised to see what had arrived when I found my men had packed it away. The order had everything the fish, steaks and cheesecake went into the freezer. You supplied mayo, salt & pepper, mustard, the cold meats were well labled even a bottle of cream for the cheese cake. The fruit platter and the cheese platter had a really wonderful variety. Thank you so much.Brenda & family (sailing on Whitsundays Escape Sea Dragon October 2017)
- Peter McLoughlin Added August 10, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We chose the Gold Package and the food was superb. There was more than enough and there was also a really nice range of alternatives. It was like having a great surprise each meal. I also had some problems with over ordering by mistake and Cyclone Iris also created issues - Whitsunday Provisioning were incredibly accomodating and professional. We will be back and will certainly use this service again. Thanks Allan, Katie and team!
Share this page
Today's weather in Cannonvale QLD
07:00 18 ℃ 1017 hPa 94 % 2 m/s 10:00 21 ℃ 1019 hPa 75 % 2 m/s 13:00 23 ℃ 1016 hPa 62 % 3 m/s 16:00 22 ℃ 1015 hPa 61 % 3 m/s 19:00 20 ℃ 1017 hPa 67 % 2 m/s 22:00 19 ℃ 1018 hPa 72 % 2 m/s